Book Review of How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie. This is the book of all books on being Social. It was one of the books that started the self-help book industry. Dale Carnegie lived 1888-1955. In the book, Dale Carnegie organizes his advice into three categories:
Becoming a friendlier person
- Don’t criticize, condom or complain.
- Give honest, sincere apparition.
- Arouse in the other person an eager want.
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
- A person’s name is to that person the most important sound in any language.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
- Talk in terms of the other person’s interest.
- Make the other person feel important – and do so sincerely.
- The only way to get the best of an argument is to avoid it.
(All book links are Amazon affiliate links. Thank you for supporting us by using our affiliate links to buy books.)
Leave us a review on iTunes here. Your reviews encourage us to create more content.